Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Cards

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving Day!


Ours was small but nice. We ended up just having our close friends stop by. I cooked too much food, since last year I barely cooked enough.


Now that Thanksgiving Day has passed, we are in full Christmas mode. No, the Christmas lights aren't up outside ... mainly because that is Dan's job and he was too busy playing Rock Band this weekend to do anything else. Instead, all the Christmas presents have been purchased save 2, the inside decorations are up, and the Blue Spruce tree outside is sporting large, red bows. Plus, my favorite activity has begun: writing Christmas cards.


I only have 12 more cards to write our of a total 56 cards. Not bad, since I take the time to write a personal note in almost every card. What does Dan do? Why he signs his name on each card and has the audacity to complain about his hand being sore. How he manages to see the ball drop every year is beyond me. I think I'm too soft.

2 comments:

Amby said...

Ok now that is impressive. I don't even take the time to send out cards, much less personalized! I am totally pumped for Christmas though. Oh and I'd like to do the list you tagged me for...still working on it!

Alpaca Granny said...

I always try to do a special painting for our Christmas cards and just not getting to it this year. Have in my mind something with our sheep but that's as far as I've gotten.