Saturday, August 18, 2007

First Pattern on The Knitting Vault

My knitting pattern for the Lucky Drawstring Purse can be found at both my Etsy store and at The Knitting Vault.


Have you heard of the Knitting Vault? It is a collection of Knitting and Crochet patterns. All the patterns are searchable by Designer, Category, Yarn Weight, Skill Level, and Keywords. I am pleased as punch to be a part of such a collection.

Regarding my submission for the August Challenge by EtsyFAST, Tracie was right! The beads are supposed to resemble the Big Dipper. When it is all said and done, it will be a Big Dipper Scarf. And it will be a very warm scarf at that, thanks to the double knitting.

Yesterday, I spent the day with Hubby down at the Jersey Shore. We had a lovely time bouncing from arcade to arcade, playing air hockey, bubble hockey and skeeball. I'll post pictures on Monday.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

Duh, I completely missed the Big Dipper untill you told - and it's so obvious....
Very pretty.