Tuesday, May 8, 2007

St. Louis Block Finished

I finished the St. Louis block five minutes ago. I couldn't wait to share it!

(For the free pattern, please see yesterday's post: http://knittedgems.blogspot.com/2007/05/st-louis-block.html)

Here it is:

I even took the time to weave in all the loose strands (35 of them!).

The back side:

My thanks to Noricum for featuring me in her blog today (http://noricum.blogspot.com/2007/05/found-on-flickr_08.html)! I am honored.

Well, the sheer fact that I haven't started on my gauge for the Barbie shawl means that I can't sit and chat today. Duty calls.

I'll be back tomorrow with more knitting news.

Until Then.

4 comments:

Ashabee said...

That's an awesome square...love the texture.

Unknown said...

I plugged you on my blog today as well! I look forward to seeing what else you'll create in your knitted quilt series.

noricum said...

Welcome! It's a neat square!

Nan said...

Now that's a great idea, making a quilt out of knitted squares! I think you are a smart cookie for this clever idea and I can see it being a great way to use up the little bits of yarn after a project! Thanks for the inspiration!